Paul Adams earned his B.A. in Music from Rutgers University and has been serving
clients throughout New Jersey since 1968.
We can provide you
with many references including the Philharmonic Discovery Orchestra,
the American Boy Choir School as well as numerous other schools and
religious institutions. Check out their Testimonials
Paul is a Registered Piano Technician
(RPT) member of the Piano Technicians Guild
(PTG). This designation certifies that he has passed a series of 3 rigorous exams in front of a jury on the maintenance, repair and tuning of pianos. Paul's professional certifications and experience ensures that your piano will be serviced properly.
Please contact me for more info
All Registered Piano Technicians (RPT) must adhere to the following strict Code of Ethics
in order to maintain their RPT status.
Code of Ethics:
1. I will act honorably and in a professional manner.
2. I will uphold the principles of honesty and integrity for which the Piano Technicians Guild stands.
3. I will represent my education, training, experience and area of expertise honestly and accurately.
4. I will uphold the Mission, Objectives and Principles of the Piano Technicians Guild.
5. I will render the best possible service under the circumstances, always keeping the best interests of my client in mind.
6. I will use the name and trademarks of the Piano Technicians Guild properly and will encourage others to do the same.
7. I will strive to upgrade my professional skills and I will encourage and help others to do the same.
8. I will promote good will towards my profession and towards the music industry.
9. I will engage only in business practices that are in accord with the antitrust guidelines as set forth by the Piano Technicians Guild.